VII - SoM Week

Well, hi guys! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the first two days of the SoM week because I was confined in the hospital. *cries...

Well, hi guys! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the first two days of the SoM week because I was confined in the hospital. *cries*

So the first day was the opening of the SoM week. The second day was APJMA tuesday! *Hi APJMA*

There's SoM Fair, AD IQ, and a whole lot more!





 And then the rest was all the game on the sportsfest. I got the chance to watch the basketball game of MA vs. AC, volleyball game of MA vs. TM. 

Lastly, on friday was the pageant Mr. And Ms. SoM 2015. And of course, MA BAGGED THE CROWN! *whoooooo* Congratulations to Ms. Jennah Rose Cruz of MA141 and Mr. Karyll Arnold Lapuz of MA151! You surely made the APJMA and all of the MA proud!







xoxo, Louise. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Images