I - Food Stop Alert!

When I stepped into college, I promised myself that I will explore new things. And, one of them is food. Who does not love food, right? I t...

When I stepped into college, I promised myself that I will explore new things. And, one of them is food. Who does not love food, right? I thought that now that I have the chance to explore beautiful things like food, why give it a shot? So, I once heard the place 'Amo Yamie Crib' and when I saw pictures of it, I was mesmerized because their place is such a beauty and their food looks so tasty and delicious.


This is what their place looks like..







It's beautiful and pleasing to the eyes, right? I knew that's what you're going to say! As to their food.. Here's what it looks like..







And now, I AM FREAKING HUNGRY! My taste buds are insanely craving. *sad moment*


As to my actual and personal experience, I was very satisfied with everything. From the food, to the actual place and and the service, I couldn't say a word. I could say that I am satisfied because:


First, the food is mouth-watering, affordable, and the plating? You'll feel like you just wanna eat 'em all. When I first took a glimpse of the food that was served right before my eyes, I was like, I can't even say a word because it really looks delicious, from the plating itself, to the food. I can't even react. Trust me, you will have the urge to eat and taste the food.




Second, the place is so cozy, friendly, comfy and its ambiance is relaxing. The whole place and decorations were very delicately and precisely designed. Overall, the place is very nice that I wanted to live in it. Haha, kidding! For me, the place and setting itself is big thumbs up. You know when you want to have a birds's eye view? They have it! They have that stairs thing that'll lead you to the second floor of each crib. Lovely!


And lastly, because I love posting on instagram, I could say that EVERYTHING IS SO IG-WORTH TO POST.


And that's my review for 'Amo Yamie Crib'. Come and visit and you'll surely love that experience!





xoxo, Louise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Images